[Magdalen] Moving (was Re: Listgiv)

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Dec 17 23:19:34 UTC 2017

Roger, I thought I heard some of you guys over there talk about pageants
before, except you (I guess not you personally, maybe Roland?) called it
something like a “crib.”

Advent might not be ideal (though it works out fine for me), but parishes
seem to feel differently. They can’t wait to get their person/parson in
place for Christmas. I offered my temporary parish to stay until after the
first of the year, but they also seemed ready to move on.

My prayers are with Raewynne. It’s a really big move!

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY