[Magdalen] RIP Brudder Jon

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:22:47 UTC 2017

I'm so glad to have met Jon in person, when he and Mary Jane Anderson of
blessed memory came to Chicago for the ordination of Deacon Steve Lowe. We
had lunch at a Mexican place (Su Casa) afterward, IIRC.

I didn't know at the time that Jon was near hitting bottom in terms of
alcoholism. TBTG for his recovery from that and for his presence in our
lives. And for his release from illness and all that plagues us on this
side of the veil.

Rest eternal and light perpetual be to him and all the departed, through
God's mercy. Amen.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA