[Magdalen] RIP Brudder Jon

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:30:33 UTC 2017

Oh. Oh. We knew it was coming and needed to come - but it still hurts....

Scott - thanks for mentioning Mary Jane - I like to think of her welcoming
Brud and pointing him to the Punster's Corner in heaven; which I also
imagine as being sound proofed for everyone else's sake.

Jon fought so hard to have a good life, a sober life, a rich life and to
always make the world a better place. His personality shone even at this
distance so I can't imagine what it must have been like to be around him in
close up!

Please Molly give our love to Dawn and our Pub condolences. Raising a
non-alcoholic glass to Brudder Jon - Deacon, servant of Jesus, family man,
friend to all, braver than most, and master of terrible off the cuff jokes.

Sally D

Sally D