[Magdalen] May I puke?

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 20 22:49:43 UTC 2017

>>>the other was the one where he went around the table and had each person praise him.<<<

That happened this time too.  I was late to work, so got to witness it until I couldn't take it anymore and muted it.  Watching it happen silently while stabbing a finger for my morning glucose test, seemed somehow appropriate.

I did, however, have the misfortune to hear Ben Carson's "opening prayer" before said mute.  I believe that is an actual first.  An opening prayer, that is.  (The camera expertly zoomed in tight on Tramp's closed-eye face and clenched hands.)  But then again, maybe Ben's first public prayer as well.  When he said, in self-response to mentioning all they good they were accomplishing, something about future generations, he used the words (or something very closely thereto) "those that come behind us".  I burst out laughing.  "Ben! When you say something that stupid, please, PLEASE, make it complete by jerking your head around to actually look behind you!"

May those that come "after" us, forgive us, and dry our tears for allowing all this to happen.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.