[Magdalen] Brudder Jon

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 23:42:55 UTC 2017

I find I have no words now that the news has come that Brud has left our
shore.  I love all that pub-mates everywhere have written and I have
nodded again and again in silent, teary agreement. Well done, good and
faithful servant.  May I be as brave and focussed when my own time
comes.  All strength and comfort to Dawn and Tish and all who love him.

Marion, a pilgrim