[Magdalen] Prayers of the faithful

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 23:55:58 UTC 2017

There have been so many requests for prayer recently that I’d love to say
that I would support the re-establishment of a regular “Prayers Of the
Faithful” for the list, but I know I would fall short in keeping it regular.
However, I do ask for prayers for a peaceful passing by a very old friend
of mine, who has recently been found to have multiple secondary cancers
throughout his body, primary cause as yet unidentified. Fr Herbert is one
of my clergy ex-bosses, but he is also a relative of a number of my present
circle of friends, so it is going to be a difficult Christmas. (Since he
has multiple lesions in the lungs, there is some doubt as to whether he
will see this coming Christmas in this life.)
Thanking you all

Lesley de Voil
--
Sent from MetroMail