[Magdalen] Word help, please

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 20:56:06 UTC 2017

This will probably take someone about five seconds to answer, but it's
driving me nuts!

I'm trying to type just a plain document with one space between the lines.
No matter what I do--even when I click on the single space option--it
insists on 1.5 spacing.  This happens from time to time on documents,
seemingly at random, but I can never correct it.  Yet, the next time I go
to type a document, it automatically does single spacing.

What am I doing wrong, and how do I fix it?

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*