[Magdalen] Word help, please

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 21:46:29 UTC 2017

If it were me in Word:  Make sure that all the document is outlined, so
that it's all affected to your wishes from the beginning.    In addition
to setting Single space, there's a box to the lower left in that area
that sez something about 'don't add space between paragraphs in the
text'.  Check that, too.

That's all I know.  Maybe it will help.

Marion, a pilgrim