[Magdalen] sadness

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 22 22:41:34 UTC 2017

Praying, indeed.

>>>I can't help wondering if, in some mysterious way,
Stephen "knew" of his mother's death.<<<

I wouldn't doubt it a bit.  Reminds me of how my mom's best friend's husband died just 10 hours after she did, both in comas at the time.  He just wasn't gonna go unless she was already there letting him know "the coast is clear".  Some here might remember the story.  Maxine and Johnny they were.  Maxine Lumsden, pseudo "sister separated at birth" of Maxine Logsdon (who still plays bingo daily at 89, and still does email, though she tends to respond somewhat late; she responded last week to one I sent in June).