[Magdalen] sadness

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 23:59:57 UTC 2017

I agree and believe that things of God's mystery cannot often be explained
rationally in this realm, as is true with Stephen's sudden death.
Sometimes we get to witness this close up.  Someone said today, 'Pat almost
couldn't die because of her worry for Stephen.'  His death on this day is
full of mystery...as all deaths seem to be.

Thanks y'all.  We're still feeling stunned in Summerville, but we are
having faith-filled conversations all across the town.

Ginga