[Magdalen] Happy Christmas

AT&T jhandsfield at att.net
Mon Dec 25 13:51:26 UTC 2017

Happy Christmas from Walt Disney World. I offer this from E. J. Dionne:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/christmas-turned-the-world-upside-down/2017/12/24/5cb62cea-e69c-11e7-ab50-621fe0588340_story.html?undefined=&utm_term=.879ae034d455&wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1

Jim Handsfield
Sent from my iPhone