[Magdalen] Greetings

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 00:29:38 UTC 2017

Our attendance at both services was about half of what it was last year, and at least half of those at the second service were visitors or C&E people.
Quite a few of our regular families were out of town. Also, we had one morning service for Advent 4, and most of the folks who were there did not come back in the evening. I wonder if that might have been the case in other places.