[Magdalen] Christmas day 2

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 15:53:13 UTC 2017

Hello all - a funny but good Christmas here. Slow morning and then a call
from my son to come over for gift giving with the two grandsons... and a
lovely long visit into the mid afternoon. Wilson is now 2.5 and Carter 8
months. Wilson talks up a storm and is finally happy to have a baby brother
around. Then home again for a quiet evening and a late delicious dinner with
Jim. Snow in the forecast this week down here.

Our temps have been jumping up and down like a pogo stick! My small condo is
filled with the tropical plants from my patio as we had a freeze earlier in
the month and a few scares since - however plants are bigger than in
previous 9  years that I've been here  and are quite in the way. It looks
rather like a jungle in here! With the forecast,  they'll likely be inside
for a while.

I hope that all of your Christmases were 'just right' for you and yours.

love
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel