[Magdalen] Greetings

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 17:54:05 UTC 2017

I'm still not able to drive, and S/O not church-inclined, so I stayed home
and "went to church" via tv at Marble Collegiate in NYC. It was a lovely
service of lessons and carols and the sermon was excellent. I'm still
unhappy that our cable offerings don't include WGN so I could "attend" the
midnight mass at the RC cathedral. That was always a feature of our
Christmases in TN, my late ex and my choir buddy Sheila being
ex-RC....reveling in the choir offerings, checking out the way it was done,
and critiquing (sometimes trashing) the sermon. I really miss that.