[Magdalen] Resurrections.

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Tue Dec 26 18:57:07 UTC 2017

The organist at the National Basilica is Ronald Stolk.  I am told that he
is considered among the top organists in the country.  And I can vouch that
he can do marvels even with the old clunker of an organ that sits in our
local church.

Stolk is married to a member of our congregation.  He has been persuaded to
play here for a few, special occasions.

A real treat!

Mike M.