[Magdalen] Merry (?) Happy ( ?) Joyous(?) Christmas

Don Boyd thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 26 23:38:47 UTC 2017

Sistren and brethren
        Here stand I in a fog of self-pity (always efficacious, that),  wondering how to acknowledge my gratitude for so much good will.    The word I've needed has, possibly providentially, arrived.   I can tell you that in the middle of fear and sadness and Loneliness (not whining, just naming the devil) I am experiencing a BLESSED CHRISTMAS and I wish that you can know the sweetness of showering blessings.   God love you.  I love you, companions all.
Sent from my iPod