[Magdalen] Merry Christmas

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 00:38:21 UTC 2017

... kind of like "You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not
entitled to your own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan , 4 term US Senator

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel