[Magdalen] Greetings

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 19:33:20 UTC 2017

Mike,
Same trend in Harrisonburg.  Our parish is aging rapidly.  Our late
service used to start at 11pm (special music at 10:30).  For the past
few years it has moved earlier and earlier and this year it was
8:30/9:00.  Even so, the pews were less than half full.  I saw
pictures from the 5pm family service and it looked a bit better
attended.  Pledges are down too and the vestry is struggling to put
together a budget for 2018.  Not good times ahead.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the