[Magdalen] RIP Betty Bone Schiess+

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 23:28:51 UTC 2017

Betty was my parents' next door neighbor in Syracuse. At the time they
belonged to Grace Church and helped my mom get active there (dad was still
in his agnostic/unchurched phase which lasted some 45 years). She and Bill
helped us plan the surprise 25th anniversary party for my parents (held 52
years ago today...really?), hid some of the fixings and even gave us the
booze for the eggnog. I'm sure my mom will be delighter to see her in
heaven!