[Magdalen] RIP Betty Bone Schiess+

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 02:00:09 UTC 2017

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 5:28 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Betty was my parents' next door neighbor in Syracuse.

​Betty supplied for us​ a few times at St Peter's in Cazenovia while Myrna
and I were the musicians there in the 0's.

> At the time they
> belonged to Grace Church and helped my mom get active there

​After​ leaving St Peter's, we ended up as parishioners at Grace. Several
listsibs were at Grace at one time or another.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r