[Magdalen] Marathon phonecall.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 13:48:51 UTC 2017

....and when I think of what my mom and dad thought was “too much” time on the phone back in the ‘60s!

Lynn who never had her own “line” as a teenager and remembers well into adulthood that lovely sound when you knew it was long distance and for that one brief millisecond wondered which special far-away relative or friend it was - no caller ID, no answering machines, varying and sometimes huge monthly bills...