[Magdalen] Marathon phonecall.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 14:23:57 UTC 2017

The concept of long distance calls has essentially disappeared since the
use of cell phones became ubiquitous. We still have a so-called landline,
but even that is a VOIP line and calls anywhere are included in our monthly
package price (bundled with internet and TV). Our grandchildren's
generation won't even know the meaning of "long distance" call.

--

Christopher Hart