[Magdalen] Marathon phonecall.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 23:55:40 UTC 2017

I don't love Sprint (our current carrier) but I don't love Verizon even
more. Don't ask my why unless you want a lot of profanity-laced invective.
Verizon is of the devil, IMNSHO. Any other carrier is preferable, although
personally I think they all suck.

Grumpily,
Jay, who is stuck with Verizon for the iPad and must canceled data usage
AGAIN..but they keep billing me for it.