[Magdalen] Marathon phonecall.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Dec 31 23:56:31 UTC 2017

Verizon's coverage is best by far. In Tennessee, my friend constantly had
dropped calls with AT&T, and even at our trailer, another friend whose
provider uses Sprint's network, couldn’t use her phone unless she walked
down to the beach. In 15 years, I may have had 5 dropped calls. I’m sorry
about the hassles you’ve had with them, Jay - I never have, though. And I
think in the city, probably nearly any carrier would be fine. But for small
towns or somewhat remote areas, top-notch coverage is important.

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 6:55 PM Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't love Sprint (our current carrier) but I don't love Verizon even
> more. Don't ask my why unless you want a lot of profanity-laced invective.
> Verizon is of the devil, IMNSHO. Any other carrier is preferable, although
> personally I think they all suck.
>
> Grumpily,
> Jay, who is stuck with Verizon for the iPad and must canceled data usage
> AGAIN..but they keep billing me for it.
>
> --
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle