[Magdalen] Installation of New Rector

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Thu Feb 2 02:22:53 UTC 2017

Earlier this evening, our bishop installed our new rector.  It was a nice
service, rich in symbols and stuff.  But what was especially nice was the
presence of our previous rector (who read the gospel), our interim, a
priest raised in our parish and now a rector in a neighboring county, the
dean of our region, a Universalist minister, two Baptist ministers, and
various other clergy persons.  The local Roman Catholic priest would have
been present but was on a pre-arranged ski trip in Colorado.  "How good it

Also notable was the clear, strong voice of Sister Cady, our litanist for
the occasion

Mike M.