[Magdalen] Fwd: Thank you for your message

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 03:41:47 UTC 2017

Well this is odd - just as I read Scott's note about calling his senators
this appeared in my inbox.

Another Sally Davies clearly...I hope she got this. Gmail can be generous
in sharing mail between people with the same name. There's at least one in
the UK and one in New Zealand whose mail I sometimes get.

Anyway, a good reply, good for the Senator and my namesake for complaining

Sally D