[Magdalen] Wiring cash when it's a real emergency

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 05:13:56 UTC 2017

Thank you! This would be great if indeed we had a nearby Walmart; our
nearest is in Skokie, and since dear partner has the car to which we
have access (we don't own a car), I'm at the mercy of public transit
to get out there. But I investigated the process, and the glitch would
be that he has no ID to present when picking up the cash, and Walmart
and Moneygram don't seem to provide an alternative. Western Union
does, so in the morning I'll go to BoA and withdraw cash that I shall
carry to our neighborhood Currency Exchange to Western Union it to him
(funnily enough, he'll pick it up at a Walmart near Indianapolis, most
likely).

I need a retreat. Oops, said that before.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA