[Magdalen] Wiring cash when it's a real emergency

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 01:43:59 UTC 2017

My first year of teaching music was in inner-city Flint, Michigan. I usually kept my purse under my desk, and one day in the winter, when I got ready to leave, I discovered that my wallet was gone. I probably didn't have a credit card in those days, so my driver's license was the main loss--I never carried much cash. I got a new license and a new wallet and didn't give it much thought.
In the spring workmen were doing repairs to the roof--and found my wallet! Apparently the thief took the money and tossed the wallet up there.