[Magdalen] Still sick

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:49:38 UTC 2017

They say now that most cough syrup is ineffective anyway. I generally take
Sambucol, which is an elderberry concoction, and it does work just as well
as anything else, it appears. If I have a lot of crud I might take Mucinex,
but that's very hard for me to get down as the pills are so large, and it
tastes hideous. If things get really bad I might resort to the old mountain
concoction of one part each honey, lemon juice, and whiskey and take to my
bed, but ugh. So far this season I've been spared.