[Magdalen] Still sick

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Mon Feb 6 20:57:30 UTC 2017

There is the time-honoured Vermont receipt for the treatment of such illnesses: "take the fifth part of the juice of a gallon of whiskey."  I always wondered what became of the rind...

Hot lemon, ginger, and honey may at least be of comfort.  Also, the fumes of Vick's Vapo-Rub will cut through the crud.

Bad mycoplasmids, get thee gone!

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain