[Magdalen] Blocking DT on FaceBook

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:07:11 UTC 2017

Glad to hear it's working, Grace! It has quieted down my Facebook
feed, and when I use Facebook on a mobile device (so no filtering), I
can tell I'm being spared a lot of trash when I use my browser with
FBP on my laptop.

I think they originally named it Facebook Purity and were threatened
with a lawsuit (or just asked to change their name) so it became Fluff
Busting Purity. Sort of similar to how Ding Dongs became King Dons,
maybe...(but I think they're back to Ding Dongs now).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA