[Magdalen] Small prayer requested

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 05:28:58 UTC 2017

Hi, Katherine--what a nice surprise to hear your voice here! Yes, doing supply work is very freeing, which is one reason I like it!
My sermons tend to find ways of working social justice issues into them, and I don't have to worry about being "fired," though they may not want me back. So far that hadn't happened--not sure about this one.
But it has more often been the case that I will get a response like, Thank you for that sermon. It's one we needed to hear, and it's not one our rector could preach!"   Makes it all worthwhile!
Blessings to you on the next leg of your journey!
Grace