[Magdalen] From +Georgia

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 02:44:27 UTC 2017

I've mostly seen it used +diocesename. No other portion of the bishop's actual first or last name.

Lynn

On Feb 10, 2017, at 4:49 PM, Kristin Rollins <kristin at verumsolum.com> wrote:

Yes, I recall seeing that form of signature from bishops in the Diocese
of Ottawa, as well. I suspect that one reason it may be almost unheard
of here is because of the number of dioceses which are portions of
states, so (for example) +Holly Southern Virginia looks less like a name
than if one can use a single place name.

Kristin

--
 Kristin Rollins
 kristin at verumsolum.com