[Magdalen] test

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 23:25:04 UTC 2017

Hoping for the best! Rental cars/contracts sure aren't what they used to be. My sympathy for the challenges so far, may they be the only ones!
Lynn

On Feb 16, 2017, at 6:16 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

Enjoying a vacation, but spent the day struggling with Avis.

I rent when I travel, trusting that the rental company has kept
all maintenance up to date, but so far on this trip
two failed tires
and an overheat.
The tow truck came to remove/replace today.

Believe me, a Hyundai Sonata bears little resemblance to
the Fusion. They both have doors & engines & wheels,
but that's as far as it goes.

The tires on the Sonata look pretty crappy, too.
So fingers crossed.
-M