[Magdalen] test

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 00:00:54 UTC 2017

What I can't stand is a hard sell on the added insurance coverages.
The Enterprise office in our neighborhood employs an agent who is so
aggressive about the insurance ("How are you going to PROTECT MY
CAR?") that I had to shout to say no and that I've never experienced
such a hard sell before. The agent actually said nobody declines the
insurance. I said most people decline and let's wrap up this
transaction now. Sheesh. Next Enterprise experience was at Houston
Hobby Airport, where not an eyebrow was raised when I declined the
coverage.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA