[Magdalen] P.S. Re: Update

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 03:51:28 UTC 2017

My church in Tennessee, and the Lutheran church I attend here, both have
Parish Life committees which are responsible for such things and do a
pretty good job. The one at my former parish, in fact, does a bang-up. The
one here I know only by reputation but it is said to do very well. If I
needed something I suspect I could call the secretary who would pass it on.
I don't know as I haven't done so. I wasn't attending Reformation when I
had all the surgeries.