[Magdalen] P.S. Re: Update

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sat Feb 18 20:43:31 UTC 2017

Actually, I'm heading into the worst of it.  Tuesday is my third of four chemo treatments.  The debility caused by chemo is cumulative.  I'm already suffering from debilitating fatigue.  Treatment #3 is going to be tough sledding and #4 will be worse. After that, a month off to recuperate before starting radiation.

I thought I had mentioned this in previous posts.  Obviously not.

Mollu

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain