[Magdalen] P.S. Re: Update

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 04:48:28 UTC 2017

It may very easily be my bad, Molly. I do not always get through an entire
post because of my ADD.  I try to accommodate, but something will distract
me, and I often do not recall where I was before.

It's a long, grueling chain of events.  Is there a projected duration of
treatments, or is it indefinite?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford