[Magdalen] Let us work together -- uh huh

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 04:39:04 UTC 2017

I was beginning to think possibly ADHD, but that would not account for
this.  It appears he is able to read on some level, since he summarizes
what's in front of him, but the fact that he does not simply read it is
quite intriguing.

And his refusal to read materials at all such as reports or books is such a
red flag.

It is apparent that this man is disabled in some way, but in what way? He
obviously has signs of narcissistic personality disorder, judging from the
way he does not seem to recognize others' rights to consideration.  This
goes a long way toward explaining how he gets contractors to work for him,
then simply refuses to pay because he doesn't want to. And if they try to
recover costs, his attorneys will tie them up in court indefinitely.  He
has bankrupted and ruined businesses and that's okay with all the trumpers.
They knew all about this and they still voted for him.
The narcissism of course also explains why he walks into dressing rooms at
pageants and feels he has the right to grab -- well, you know. e are all
conditioned to consider the rights of others. for a true narcissist --
there ARE NO OTHERS.

And this basket case has the nuclear codes ! ! !

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford