[Magdalen] Let us work together -- uh huh

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sun Feb 19 05:36:59 UTC 2017

The combination of learning disabilities, ADHD, and behavioral problems is as common as dirt, especially among boys, and often leads to low self-esteem.  Trump's sexual and social aggression, anger, dishonesty, and redirection would fit the picture as defense mechanisms, particularly when you consider his father.

I know, I know, amateur psychoanalysis....

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain