[Magdalen] Let us work together -- uh huh

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 15:40:05 UTC 2017

I have been suspecting for some time, particularly since the debates, that
he is on drugs--either using, which would be bad enough (I thought very
possibly cocaine or amphetamines in the debates, and knowledgeable former
cocaine users said definitely cocaine)--or being fed them by someone else.
I don't find the latter at all impossible, and I would point the finger
directly at Steve Bannon, who I think is the evil eminence behind this
entire presidency.

That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.