[Magdalen] also Daniel Levitin

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Wed Feb 22 15:52:27 UTC 2017

Dearest Sib, by apologizing gracefully for a minor and perfectly understandable error, you have acquired Canadian identity points.

Now, if you'd located the University of Toronto in Montreal, it might be a tad trickier...

Much love,
Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain