[Magdalen] also Daniel Levitin

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed Feb 22 04:46:30 UTC 2017

On 2/21/17 7:06 AM, ME Michaud wrote:
> Hope you're all familiar with his work.
> Cognitive neuroscience and music.
> (He's at McGill, I think).
>
> Anyhoo, he has an editorial in today's Boston Globe.
> Can't send the link (firewall).
> -M

Thank you for the name!  I was not familiar with his work, but I googled
his name, and though I didn't find the Boston Globe article, the results
of the google caused me to download one of his books for my Kindle, "A
Field Guide to Lies: Critical Thinking in the Information Age", and I'm
loving it.  As of now, at least, I plan to get his others, one at a time.

McGill is the one in Toronto, isn't it?  If so, did you know that
Leonard Cohen graduated there?

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net