[Magdalen] Unplugged for Two Weeks.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 06:28:04 UTC 2017

It probably has not been noticed, but I've been offline for  about
two weeks due to computer problems.  My computer was 8  years
old, and, in the end, the problem was that AOL, where I get my  mail
and use other features, has updated its electronics to the  point that
it was no longer compatible with said computer.

There was a remarkable gradual fading of AOL features  over the
preceding weeks until about five days ago, the service was  gone
completely.  By this time I had ordered a new tower from  Dell, and
was waiting for the Geek Squad guy to come put it all  together.

That was done successfully  today, with the preservation  of my
files, pictures, etc., and I'm back in business for better or  worse.

David S.