[Magdalen] This is nuts

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Feb 24 01:51:52 UTC 2017

It was 62 today at the nearby Morrisville-Stowe airport - undoubtedly a
record for the date, and maybe for February as well. Not good skiing
weather, needless to say, in spite of all the snow which is still on the
ground. Because of this, plus rain in the forecast, we have a flood watch
from tomorrow night through Sunday.

Meanwhile, here's what happens to snow on a metal roof once temperatures
warm up: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cwohlers/
(picture taken 3 days ago).

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA