[Magdalen] Unplugged for Two Weeks.

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:08:44 UTC 2017

Just took the hard drive out of my 7 or 8 year old acer laptop.  the start
button gone only win Vista. cord still hood anyone need it?  Also did this
with my 5year old Compaq used for useless Ass. Degree. Because Staples
could not get but one thing off it rip' off a year ago. screen went on this
one. So U just plug in to your new computer to find files. our coffee
machine gave out was used. so have a pile of stuff for metal dump. M. Uses
his office coffee machine at home. me back to kettle. M. Gave me his
Surface as he got a I pd that would copy & Paste.  We have to use Surface
to watch Acorn TV.  I finally got used to touch screen!  One thing about
geeks is they need more physical exercise. I promised M. I won't wait on
him unless he is sick as he ages. I am so ready to make him where ear
phones when he watches politics. Trumps song should be "I am so vain"  . Ha
ha ha for the day Clara