[Magdalen] so we're sitting by the pool

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 00:27:11 UTC 2017

I don't recognize my own country anymore. I fear we'll have many more
appalling incidents like this and worse.

Naively, I've always assumed people and nations will get better and
better in the long run. We're heading in the other direction very
swiftly.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA