[Magdalen] so we're sitting by the pool

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 00:37:01 UTC 2017

In a message dated 2/25/2017 5:43:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

He had  his US PASSPORT, for crying out loud....what else did they need?
~smdh~  Sounds to me like a bunch of bullies just practicing a little
religious and  racial intimidation because they could. Give some people a
uniform and they  think they're  God.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's sad that so many of these hatreds based on racial/ethnic/religious
grounds
are now manifesting.  These ideas have apparently been there but  hidden,
and
those who possess them now feel empowered to give them life.

This reminds me of the old saying "In vino veritas."  In this case,  the
vino is the
election of The Donald.

David S.