[Magdalen] How often have I offended

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 03:54:31 UTC 2017

A fine evening, and then a response to my dear partner offends in not
being what he was hoping for. I think some of the worst moments in
life are finding out one has offended when there's no chance at all
that one could have anticipated, avoided, prevented, or been in any
sense aware of the issue. Makes me question my whole ability to
interpret and communicate. Brings a dark curtain over the whole
evening.

He says he's already over it and that it was just a "speed bump." I'm
distraught that it was even a speed bump, that I caused anything. What
is wrong with me?  How many other times do I offend in this way?

Matter for my therapy session tomorrow. Hooray.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA