[Magdalen] Bomb threats

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:32:19 UTC 2017

I just read a letter put out by our Bishop and the Bishop of Washington about the threats against two Jewish day centers that fall within our dioceses.  I can't believe we're seeing this kind of thing again! But I guess when appeals are made to our baser nature, they give permission.

There is an interfaith coalition here in Charlottesville, and members of some of our churches have been attending Friday prayers at the local mosque. I'm going to get involved with some of the folks involved in showing that kind of solidarity.